2.5

I help one my clients that uses Stores Online Pro.I will say that the customer service has been excellent and patient with technical assistance we have needed.

However their products are lacking. My client blogs on her website. When we share her content to social media sites nothing but text shows... The art used in the blog is not posted with the blog to social media to grab visual appeal to make her posts stand out.

We have to go to extra steps to manually post a pic... The point of having pics shared with a post is to generate clicks to her website for further exploration and possible sales. The posts with just text get less attention.

Manually posting a pic with a URL does not get clicks...Just social media exposure with out website interaction.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with StoresOnline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about StoresOnline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare StoresOnline to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with StoresOnline?

Comments